I Lines and Stations
For further information
*Types of tickets and where to get them: The Bilbao Card enables you to travel around zone A of the Metro Bilbao (from Bolueta to San Inazio) and it can be purchased from the Tourist Offices located in Plaza del Ensanche 11, Plaza Arriaga s/n, Abandoibarra next to the Guggenheim, Bilbao Airport, and the Bilbao Aterpetxea Youth Hostel.
You can also travel with the specific Metro Bilbao ticket (available from the ticket machines at the stations) with the following prices:
With the Creditrans (on sale at metro and tram stations, news stands and tobacconist’s; for 5, 10 or 15 Euros), for which each journey has a price of 0.64, 0.77 or 0.87 Euros depending on whether it covers 1, 2 or 3 zones.
- One way ticket: for a single trip; 1,20-1,35-1,45 euros for 1, 2 or 3 zones respectively.
- Round trip ticket: for two trips; 2,40-2,70-2,90 euros for 1, 2 or 3 zones, respectively.
- Super 50 pass: for 50 trips in 30 days; 21,00-25,00-29,00 euros for 1, 2 or 3 zones, respectively.
- Monthly pass: for an unlimited number of trips within 30 days; 26,50-32,00-37,00euros.
- Plus pass: for 10 discount trips for the handicapped and senior citizens with the corresponding credentials; 2.50 euros whatever the number of zones.
- Young pass: for the trips of the whole year for people under 26. 172,00-202,00-233,00 euros .
- Daily pass: for an unlimited number of trips in 1 day; 3 euros.
- Other passes: Large Family Pass, Group Pass, Renfe-Metro Pass, Euskotran-Metro Pass.
*How to discount your pass:
tickets are discounted in machines located at the entrance, before accessing platforms.